Pagina's

maandag 13 februari 2012

Nothing will drag you down

top H&M // vest, jeans Vero Moda // rings Zinzi, Bijou Brigitte

I've been kind of absent this week, because the weather was awesome! There was snow, but you could also skate on nature ice! So I've been doing that all week long after school haha. It was fun! I'm definitely hoping for more frost this winter, so that maybe there WILL be an 'Elfstedentocht' this year in Holland. That's a tour along eleven cities on iceskates in Friesland and it's a really big happening here in the Netherlands. Also, this weekend, I was very sad to hear the news about Whitney Houston. In my eyes, she was the greatest singer of all.

"I decided long ago never to walk in anyone's shadow; if I fail, or if I succeed at least I did as I believe." - RIP Whitney Houston.

Tonight, I'm going to the movie 'The Muppets' with some friends. Actually don't know why, but it seems like funny movie haha!

Love, Tamara

3 opmerkingen: