Pagina's

vrijdag 9 december 2011

~~~

Some of my current favorite clothes

I'm so sorry for not posting for longer than a week! I've been so busy with lots of things. I've got contacts now. I used to wear glasses, but I wanted contacts for a long time and now I finally have them! And they're g-r-e-a-t! Furthermore, I received my new phone: an HTC Desire S. I wasn't used to a smartphone, so I was figuring out lots of things last week. We were also busy with a new organisation in education at our school. The management team wanted to introduce a whole different organisation than we have now and five students - including me - had to discuss with the management team, some staff and some parents if we wanted to accept the whole plan. The plan even includes offering chinese classes haha! I was actually kinda positive about it, but the timetables weren't that nice, so we all decided that we didn't want it to go through. Maybe next year? I hope so!

You should also visit my tumblr if you want : http://alittletasteofheaven.tumblr.com/
Do you also have tumblr? I'm kinda getting addicted to it!

Well, have a nice weekend you all!
Love,
Tamara

1 opmerking:

  1. je tumblr is tof! ik heb zelf wel een account, maar heb nog niks eropgezet geloof ik..

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen