Pagina's

zondag 22 januari 2012

DEC/JAN

Hi there! I've been really busy these last two months. First there were the holidays, which were kinda great! I celebrated Christmas with the family and we had an awesome time. New year's eve wasn't that awesome actually, because I was sick haha. This way or another, I'm always sick in the 'Christmas'vacation, as we like to call it. Secondly, I had to study for the examweek which I had about a week ago. Lastly, my friend and I worked really hard on our magazine. You can see some of the results below! Luckily I have a weekend 'off' right now, I really needed one of those. I'm as well already planning some trips for after I finished my final exams. I'm probably going to London and Rome and I can't wait!!
I'm now gonna enjoy my weekend! Have a nice sunday you all!

Love, Tamara

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten